Sun Feb 26 05:40:38 PST 2023

————-

A huge undead demon rises from the deep tarfolds of the land. A toxic
wail resounds across the landscape and hordes of snakes emerge from
its mouth and eyes. Blood begins oozing from firehydrants and
curtains.

It’s trying to bribe your mayor!

Your hop on your trusty pony and ride to slay the beast.

Undead Demon: “Mayor of Townsburg, I will give you a hundred dollars
to dedicate a holiday for demonic sacrifices.”

Mayor of Townsburg: “This is an honest town. Take your phantomlike
dollar bills of screaming tortured souls elsewhere.”

Undead Demon: “Let’s not talk about hundreds of dollars. Let’s talk
about tens of thousands. Have you been to the Swanky Demons Delight? I
have a table reserved for you and anyone you might want to impress.
Look at these pretty thousand dollar bills!”

Mayor of Townsburg: “Like I said —“

Pony Rider: “Never fear, mayor and demon! I am here to save the day.”