Rep Tom Emmer needs killing ( My 2k sats )

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 22 21:38:40 PST 2023

After approving passage of the Patriot Act he ran for US political office so earning immediate execution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tom_Emmer

Marc responded, “indeed, free and open source software seems non-negotiable here: no backdoors, no skeleton key. National security establishment would balk at this though?”
Rohan responds, “yes, fuck them. I don’t think we should be taking policy advice about how to design our money for the people who think the Patriot Act was a good thing …"

https://www.coindesk.com/podcasts/coindesk-podcast-network/us-digital-dollar-protect-privacy

Match me, Sydney