Marxist-Communist influence on the Lunar Right

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 21 10:51:40 PST 2023

Correlation is not causation but there is undeniable Red-Brown activity connected to this list.
And that endangers everyone on this list when we're associated with either Nazi's or Marxist-Communists or their nasty amalgam, the NAZBOL movement.

>>>  Add Jeremy Bertino to the long list of Jan6ers who were radicalized by Alex Jones.
Quote Tweet
Brandi Buchman
@Brandi_Buchman
·
1h
Kenerson: What did mean to you?
Bertino: “Its the first entry pOINT on a spear, first thing that gets you on a spearhead is the very tip.”
Kenerson: Where’d you get that notion from?
Bertino: Something said for awhile in the org and Alex Jones said it a lot on InfoWars
Objection.
Show this thread  <<<

Communist influence on the Lunar Right?
The Commie-assisted South-African resistance to Apartheid included a ’ Tip of the spear ’ organization that took on increasingly more spectacular actions. Fast forward several decades and the Communist, John " Cryptome " Young meets several times with Alex Jones.