Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:31:29 PST 2023

[i might have censored the scene where tvda was brought back into part
of bosscorp after losing his job, not sure. boss had had tvda thrown
out on the streets and is likely unaware he has returned. disguised
vivisectee is likely dissociated around it, half having it not be the
case, sad, likely to move tvda out into a mansion as soon as they
realize, because of boss abusing tvda]

cyborg torturer is impressed with tvda. “how did you manage to burn
_that_ much money. boss must be _so_ happy with you!” “oh he is boss
loves me so much! you should see my [self-torture] ritual” cyborg
torturer thinks of taking guidance from tvda

some bits lost/misplaced/influenced