[ot][journal?] eeg pursuit story

Mon Feb 20 14:13:02 PST 2023

so um

recently i was awarded social security. my father put years of work into this.

i received money, and in my new negative-sum way i spent over a
thousand dollars on a crowd supply open hardware EEG device with many
many leads. dev from russia.

i was wondering if i might receive it someday and visited the page.

unfortunately the page is saying it is in pre-order because it was
never manufactured. the last update is from march of last year i
think. the war with ukraine was heavily associated with tension in the
blog.

basically it says they failed to supply the main chip.

i don't know if that situation has changed.

i may be running this month without using money for a device that does
not exist.

however, their specs were all open if the chip can be sourced.