Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 13:42:02 PST 2023

MCBoss sits in his office, smoking two cigars.

He jerks and quirks and his eyes flare wide and spin all around. He
gets flushed and starts sweating, and fiddling in his seat. He's so
uncomfortable he can barely contain it!

MCBoss: "I ... I never thought I would say this, but I suddenly feel
like two cigars might be too many for one person to smoke at once!"

MCBoss: "I control the whole world, all the governments, all the
militaries, all the businesses, I can walk invisible on the streets if
I want, doing whatever I wanted, everyone obeying me and then
forgetting the moment I passed, or at least I could if it weren't for
that tv show camera that follows me everywhere ... but ... I think I
need to share one of these cigars! Just out of nowhere! For no
reason!"

MCBoss: "Let's go down to that uhhh Rebel Cafe and uhhh share one of
these fucking cigars!"

MCBoss gets out of his chair and marches down to the Rebel And Spy
Cafe Come One Come All.