NY-DFS Bank Applications

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Mon Feb 20 05:47:10 PST 2023

Mr. Alston:

Hope you are doing well.

Checking in to see if you had a moment to to review xNY.io's whitepaper.

We would like to engage the New York False Claims Act under urgent
pretences. Specifically, regarding a RICO barred by the five year market
manipulation statute of limitations.

Please let me know what NY-DFS Bank Applications Special Projects thinks of
this approach.

Warm regards,

Gunnar

Gunnar Larson