Identity politics up to " True Names "

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 19 11:58:50 PST 2023

Anarchist ID politics prior to the c-punk demand for full default anonymity under cryptoanarchy.

To avoid any ' self - sovereign ' confusion with the Lunar Right I use ' True Names ' as a mnemonic.

Cryptoanarchist privacy starts with this inalienable assumption - we are all bourn anonymous.

The benchmark for cypherpunk revolution is the day we start to enforce this new human and civil-right.

So don't forget CYPHERPUNK 2027 is not that far away!

https://anarchistnews.org/content/identity-project

Reposts not Brinworld bullshit about default transparency