[ot][spam][crazy] how to basic

Sat Feb 18 15:49:18 PST 2023

On 2/18/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2/18/23, ytooR <Arpspoof at proton.me> wrote:
>> It's ok Karl. Just be yourself and do what you do best. We all love and
>> care
>> for you here.
>>
>> Your friend yToor
>
> :)
>
> oh i just realized you might mean it's okay to post spam T_T
>
> the idea is intense

maybe when somebody is ai augmented enough to not be impacted by it i
can spill my guts to them and cry and sort everything out

i've shared so much here, i barely understand it

it was because the cypherpunks are supposed to know how to do the
techy things that make it more ok and helpful, like filtering spam etc
etc