Check your anarchist creed for loopy or nihilist clusterfuckers

Sat Feb 18 11:28:23 PST 2023

> If anybody would like to try to download the vector database i
> generated of anarchistfaq.org in a format loadable by the example
> code, i am presently magic-wormhole sending it from a firewalled
> system with wormhole code 6-microwave-pupil . Likely this is not very
> useful but exists!

I visited this terminal today and saw this:
> ERROR:  Key confirmation failed. Either you or your correspondent
> typed the code wrong, or a would-be man-in-the-middle attacker guessed
> incorrectly. You could try again, giving both your correspondent and
> the attacker another chance.

I’m closing the terminal. Thank you for poking at it! I’m sorry it
wasn’t easier to download that data, I was so confused. It’s not hard
to generate in theory, but it sure is hard to use it in practice.