Fri Feb 17 14:36:01 PST 2023

After it ran with the 60 mph winds to its hearts content, the tiny
tiny boulder came to a skilled landing on a rock in the woods. It
threw its head to the sky and laughed with sheer joy, then slunk down
under a larger boulder and sat down to a tea with a family of mice.

Mother Mouse: “Oh tiny tiny boulder, you’re just in time! And you’re
damp from the driving rains!”

Tiny tiny boulder: “Oh, I forgot about the damp. My moss and lichen
love the water so!”

Young Mouse: “This tea is so yummy! I want to hang-glide in the rain though!”

Mother Mouse: “You stay in here or you’ll get eaten by a hawk in no
time flat! I mean it!”

Young Mouse: “Eaten by a hawk! Eaten by a hawk! There are no hawks out
in this hurricane!”