Cryptocurrency: Jamie Dimon JPMorgan Ponzi Gets Criminally Convicted on Fraud Racketeering

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 01:06:27 PST 2023

Gates, Staley, Summers, Epstein, Dimon... all filthy Democrats...
all caught up in an underage sex scandal... go figure...

"Say Hello To Snow White": Ex-JPMorgan Exec Emailed Jeffrey Epstein
About Disney Princesses

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-15/jes-staley-emails-to-epstein-disclosed-in-usvi-s-jpmorgan-suit

https://www.scribd.com/document/626166254/Government-of-the-United-States-v-JPMorgan-Chase-Bank-NA-Nysdce-22-10904-0048-0
https://twitter.com/BondHack/status/1626162456908136453

Former JPMorgan exec Jes Staley discussed Disney princesses with
Jeffrey Epstein in a July 2010 email exchange, according to several
emails cited in a lawsuit filed against the bank by the US Virgin
Islands, Bloomberg reports.

"That was fun," Staley allegedly wrote to Epstein. "Say hi to Snow White."

To which Epstein replied: "[W]hat character would you like next?"

"Beauty and the Beast."

Epstein also emailed Staley photos of young women in seductive poses,
the filing continues.

At Jeffrey Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in 2011, from left: James E.
Staley, at the time a senior JPMorgan executive; former Treasury
Secretary Lawrence Summers; Mr. Epstein; Bill Gates, Microsoft’s
co-founder; and Boris Nikolic, who was the Bill and Melinda Gates
Foundation’s science adviser.

According to the Wednesday court filing by US Virgin Islands Attorney
General Acting Attorney General Carol Thomas-Jacobs, the exchange was
referring to young women and girls procured by Epstein.

Staley, according to the filing, "visited Epstein’s properties in the
Virgin Islands and elsewhere," and "exchanged hundreds of messages
with Epstein from his JPMorgan email account in full view of JPMorgan,
including some with photos of young women, discussed Epstein’s
provision of services to him during his travel on dates that closely
corresponded with Epstein’s payments to the same young woman from his
JPMorgan accounts, and discussed young women or girls procured by
Epstein using the names of Disney princesses."

    Recall, Staley's lawyers said "Snow White" was not a "code word"
when @sjhmorris and @carolinebinham first broke the story in
2021https://t.co/HrKR7l5SS2 pic.twitter.com/ym5KEY3Dwn
    — Robert Smith (@BondHack) February 16, 2023

Staley, who is not a defendant in this case, or a separate lawsuit
against JPMorgan by Epstein victims, has consistently denied knowledge
of Epstein's sexual abuse, while the bank has moved to dismiss both
suits - claiming that the allegations against Staley are unsupported.

Epstein and Staley exchanged more than 1,200 emails over several
years, however up until now their contents had never been disclosed.
Staley - who left JPMorgan to become CEO of Barclays two years later,
stepped down from the latter in 2021 following a UK Financial Conduct
Authority probe into his relationship with the pedophile financier.

In another email from Staley to Epstein in November 2009 while the
latter was under house arrest in Palm Beach, Florida following his
release on charges of soliciting a minor for prostitution, Staley,
while apparently staying on Epstein's island, wrote: "Presently, I’m
in the hot tub with a glass of white wine," adding "This is an amazing
place. Next time, we’re here together. I owe you much. And I deeply
appreciate our friendship. I have few so profound."

The next month, Staley wrote: "I realize the danger in sending this
email," adding "But it was great to be able, today, to give you, in
New York City, a long, heartfelt, hug."

Read the entire filing below: