[ot][spam][crazy] how to basic

Thu Feb 16 23:56:40 PST 2023

in this thread i sent messages very frequently

this is not really appropriate on this list

also the harshness of my email name could shock both progressive
activists with triggers and the other pole who have to navigate heavy
messaging in their day to day tasks.

i am not sure how to engage my habits, but saying the parts could help
me think on them

what about small changes? maybe a somewhat less intense name, and
condense a few emails together? maybe if got more conscious around a
“journal” tag i could get comfortable with the concept and migrate to
a real journal?