USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:14:43 PST 2023

Democrats and their Deep State Election Manipulating
pals still trying to lie and hide Hunter Biden (the guy who
rented his family house full of TOP-SECRET docs
to Chinese tenants, bury that story too)...

Ted Cruz Snaps At Clapper Over Hunter Biden Backpedal

https://judiciary.house.gov/media/in-the-news/jim-jordan-puts-dozen-intel-veterans-notice-over-hunter-biden-laptop-letter
https://www.foxnews.com/media/james-clapper-accuses-politico-deliberately-distorting-letter-biden-laptop-being-russian-disinfo
https://omny.fm/shows/verdict-with-ted-cruz-1/podvast-2-15-23

Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) didn't let former Director of National
Intelligence James Clapper get away with an attempt to distance
himself from his role in the 2020 suppression of the NY Post's Hunter
Biden laptop bombshell.

As House GOP investigators begin to probe 51 US intelligence veterans
who signed a letter published in Politico suggesting that the Hunter
Biden laptop story looked like Russian disinformation, Clapper told
the Washington Post that Politico had 'distorted' the letter.

"There was message distortion," said Clapper, adding "All we were
doing was raising a yellow flag that this could be Russian
disinformation. Politico deliberately distorted what we said. It was
clear in paragraph five."

Cruz isn't buying it...

"What Clapper saying now is obviously spin and it's spin to try to
cover his own rear end because he is now subject to scrutiny from the
House majority," said Cruz, during an episode of his "Verdict with Ted
Cruz" podcast.

"And okay, so the headline, here's the headline Politico ran about
Clapper's letter. Quote, ‘Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo dozens
of former intel officials say.’ So that was the story Politico wrote
because they leaked the letter to Politico, and then lots of other
media outlets, CNN and others covered the Politico story," Cruz said.

"Now, Clapper at the time, did he issue a clarification? ‘This story
is false.’ No. Did he go on TV and say, 'This is not true? I didn't
say it was Russian disinformation?' No."

"He has a record of dishonesty."

"The reason they wrote the letter, the reason they leaked the letter
is they intended Politico to write exactly what they wrote. They
intended the useful idiots in the press, the corrupt corporate media,
to go forth with their lie," Cruz continued.

"And we now know it was a lie. That it wasn't Russian disinformation,
the laptop was true and real," he said. "But James Clapper wanted that
story written two weeks before the election because he didn't want
anyone to focus on what was in the Hunter Biden laptop."

Listen: