USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 21:10:50 PST 2023

> CBS shows John Fetterman's ginormous computer system he needs to hold
> a normal conversation. This is so bizarre.

Biden, Pelosi, Feinstein, Fetterman, Kamala, Clinton,
Obama, and many more, Democrats have a proven fetish
for emplacing mental, physical, ideological, and moral
incompetents, depravity, liars, psychos, queers and more...
these new laughably obvious and desperate tactics to destroy
global freedom and install global SocComMarx at any cost are
quite alarming, 1984 style.

And yes, just like Ardern's mental meltdown, ruling over
people is evil, and as such takes its toll upon the ruler's
soul and physical wellbeing... so stop trying to rule over
others and exit politics.

Senator John Fetterman Checks Into Walter Reed Medical For Depression
Days After Leaving Hospital

https://sports.yahoo.com/kara-swisher-shuts-down-nonsense-192619197.html

It was no sooner that Senator John Fetterman left the hospital after
feeling "lightheaded" last week than he has checked back in to an
institution. He has now checked himself into Walter Reed National
Military Medical Center seeking treatment for clinical depression,
according to AP.

His chief of staff, Adam Jentleson, said: “While John has experienced
depression off and on throughout his life, it only became severe in
recent weeks.”

Fetterman was reportedly evaluated on Monday by the attending
physician of Congress, Dr. Brian P. Monahan, AP noted. It was Monahan
who recommended inpatient care at Walter Reed.

His chief of staff added: “John agreed, and he is receiving treatment
on a voluntary basis. After examining John, the doctors at Walter Reed
told us that John is getting the care he needs, and will soon be back
to himself.”

“After what he’s been through in the past year, there’s probably no
one who wanted to talk about his own health less than John,” his wife,
Gisele said on Twitter. Those sentiments were echoed by Senate
Majority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York, who aid Fetterman “is
getting the help he needs”.

Recall Fetterman was also hospitalized after feeling "lightheaded"
last week and had a stroke while running for election last year.

Prior to his election, Fetterman's televised debate performance
against Republican Dr. Mehmet Oz, had become a talking point due to
his inability to articulate himself. Those who questioned Fetterman's
ability or health were labeled as "ableist".

During the debate, Fetterman's health became one of the first issues
discussed. Fetterman supposedly, at the time, got a letter from a
doctor giving him the “all clear for full duty” to work in office, but
avoided the request of releasing his full medical records surrounding
his stroke.

Additionally, as was noted last October, Fetterman had numerous
members of the media running interference for him for the better part
of the five months leading up to the debate. Several mainstream media
reporters, like Kara Swisher, chimed in, claiming that Fetterman was
recovering well from his stroke and hadn't had any issues
communicating.

People like Swisher stepped in to do damage control when other members
of the media, like Dasha Burns, had the true courage to point out what
were likely very inconvenient facts for her employer, MSNBC, and their
political affiliation: that it "wasn't clear" Fetterman was
understanding their conversation at the time.

We genuinely hope Fetterman emerges from care for the better - but
we'd be lying if we didn't say we thought Democrats were due some of
the blame for encouraging Fetterman through a rigorous Senate campaign
despite his health issues.