1984: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 18:57:55 PST 2023

> https://twitter.com/RWMaloneMD/status/1621928085514866691
> PSYWARS - This is total unrestricted information warfare and
> you have been subjected to it for the last three years

https://rumble.com/v15xkey-nicolle-wallace-the-typhoid-mary-of-disinformation.html
https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/1624821458034692096
The brilliant @0rf created a mini-documentary - entitled "The Typhoid
Mary of Disinformation" - on how much @NicolleDWallace reflexively
spreads lies. A million people have watched: rumble.com/v15xkey...
Here's the trailer. *This* is how disinformation spreads, and by whom:

https://twitter.com/ElectionWiz/status/1624838075200204801
GREENWALD: The mainstream media is not just untrustworthy, they are
activity spreading lies on behalf of the deep state...

https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/in-germany-you-must-be-fully-vaxxed-before-your-death-by-assisted-suicide/
https://twitter.com/AaronSiriSG/status/1624837732060041216
I am not surprised. Vaccines are driven by belief and economic
interests, not data.

https://twitter.com/barnes_law/status/1624895011119828992
Robert Barnes @barnes_law
Dear @TeamYouTube please reinstate @AlisonMorrowTV -- her interview w/
@RWMaloneMD violated no rules!

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1624848720742461440
Cernovich @Cernovich
Western media has always been obsessed with destabilizing Japan. For
decades they’ve insisted Japan will fall if it doesn’t become open
borders. Meanwhile everyone who travels to Japan comes back to
shithole U.S. and sighs at how filthy it is here vs clean and
civilized Tokyo.
The New York Times @nytimes
A Yale economics professor has some ideas for how to deal with the
burdens of Japan’s rapidly aging society. The “only solution,” he
said, is mass suicide of the elderly, including ritual disembowelment.