[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Sun Feb 12 18:54:05 PST 2023

experimentee reaches into the mind control network

experimentee: “oh! i think they’re worried we disreputed them?”

experimentee turns to gardener.

experimentee: “would you ever disrepute somebody?”

gardener: “no, but the stories you’ve told me about boss … !”

boss’s eyes are so wide and he begins bawling

boss [bawling and bawling]: “i … i …. i …… our …. the …. business used
to be …. “ [bawls more] “ _based_ around disreputing people!”

boss shakes and shakes

boss: “i can’t believe this! i think i had a pansy business. pansy
contracts. all over the world.”

boss sits and imagines flowers happily.