Sun Feb 12 11:50:43 PST 2023

cyborg vivisectee [turning to look at the military-styled act]: “he’s
in his element. he loves doing things like this! the children forced
to run the computer reanimating his brain will be so much happier with
boss content and happy like this.”

cyborg vivisectee takes a bite out of icecream sandwich

cyborg vivisectee [to icecream sandwich]: “it will be okay, my love,
we always reanimate the families after.” [[review for mistake?]]

attendant: “don’t you usually um keep your boss inside an office
compound or something?”

cyborg vivisectee looks at attendant.