[ot][spam][crazy] thread for relevance stuf

Sat Feb 11 01:51:46 PST 2023

On 2/11/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>> connecting information together is so important! extreme conceptual
>> censorship is deadly imo
>>
>> are two things relevant? can we associate them if they are?
>

> something you could make here is a debate generator that finds
> conflicting viewpoints, information that backs the viewpoints, and
> then synthesizes a conversation between people holding them. it could
> also form various further viewpoints from the various combinations of
> the possible reasons for them.

and of course you could use this as human training material, harmful
if the goal is convincing others, healing if the goal is mediative.

my goal is mediative obviously, but i also engage a lot of convincing
habits as is human in this culture.

what’s interesting is the strong similarity between human imagination
and the simulation.

if the system can simulate both sides of a concept, then it has
material to guide us with if we are struggling around what to say. how
much material is used may relate to how much the user engages skill
and consciousness building vs memorization or rote habit development.