[ot][spam][crazy] thread for relevance stuff

Sat Feb 11 01:43:34 PST 2023

> connecting information together is so important! extreme conceptual
> censorship is deadly imo
>
> are two things relevant? can we associate them if they are?

something you could make here is a debate generator that finds
conflicting viewpoints, information that backs the viewpoints, and
then synthesizes a conversation between people holding them. it could
also form various further viewpoints from the various combinations of
the possible reasons for them.

that engages computer relevance, of course we need human discourse
rather than simulated discourse. it’s healing to see but you wouldn’t
want it used for social or political planning ideally.