[ot][spam][crazy] thread for relevance stuff

Sat Feb 11 01:35:19 PST 2023

the ideas of making rerieval and storage structures off e.g.
pretrained models are quite pleasant and need much more implementation

my biggest cognitive issues with relevance relates to learning and
retaining it. pretrained models do retaining but learning isn’t
strongly engaged. still, humans can learn pretty effectively from
clear examples.

it seems nice to consider relevance exploration to me. something that
looks through to connect.

connecting information together is so important! extreme conceptual
censorship is deadly imo

are two things relevant? can we associate them if they are?