[crazy][spam][notes] microstrategies (micriopeace)

Fri Feb 10 00:58:30 PST 2023

with my cognitive decline, i have a big issue where i tend to be
single minded with a tiny working memory, especially when very
stressed. similar to a single threaded thing with minimal storage, how
i used to optimize old computer code.

maybe rather than on a time schedule, it would be more interesting
analogously to have the agents value different areas of the system.
this seems more similar to the kinds of problems a human brain runs
into.

but the time schedule idea seems to me like enough to plan other parts
of the system around.

maybe a third variable? and apply ops across all values? then the
parts can value different Zs for different variables, and there are
enough options that cooperation can work, but not too many variables.
there are so many op combinations but maybe it can be patterned.