Cryptocurrency: Fiat Is A Ponzi

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 22:44:33 PST 2023

https://twitter.com/FossGregfoss

https://podcasts.apple.com/at/podcast/ftm7-with-greg-foss-the-fiat-currency-system-is/id1659084102?i=1000598711852

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1fvK0UMXJmF9nfddfqKUHW?si=pBTfqlhkR3aKemwp01r0fg

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/lawrence-leopard-greg-foss-gold-bonds-and-bitcoin/id1503581478?i=1000598712099

FTM7 with Greg Foss: "The fiat currency system is a ponzi scheme,
Bitcoin will change the world"
An open and honest conversation with the one and only Greg Fos. He has
been a Bitcoiner before Bitcoin even existed. Now he's in for the long
run.

Our money is broken, let's fix it. This is the most important story of
our lifetime. Fix the money is the newsletter and podcast by Niko
Jilch, writer and journalist from Vienna, Austria.
This episode on Apple Podcasts and Spotify

Greg Foss is a lovely guy. I had the pleasure to spend a couple of
days in Bulgaria with him - in autumn 2022. And we even found time to
sit down and talk about his Bitcoin-story.

Well, it’s almost not a Bitcoin-story at all. Greg knew about the
problems with the “fiat ponzi” since he started his banking career in
the late 1980ies - when I was just born :)

So Bitcoin found Greg rather late in his career. This gives him a
unique perspective within a space, that is dominated by younger people
with less experience in the “real” world. But that’s also the heart of
the story here. Greg doesn’t think that the fiat world is any more
real than the Bitcoin world. Greg: “Fiat is a ponzi and Bitcoin will
change the world.”

I want to thank Greg for his time and being so open and honest with
me. I think it made for a great conversation - and I hope you, the
listeners, will see it the same way.