Cryptocurrency: Operation Choke Point - USA Slaughters "Securities" And Banking Paths

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 21:11:33 PST 2023

https://crypto-wanderer.medium.com/stablecoin-liquidation-60ea7c834a78

Austin Campbell

Feb 9
·
6 min read
·
Stablecoin Liquidation

Or, Would it Crash the Financial System?
Photo by Christoffer Engström on Unsplash

Recently, the Federal Reserve had some things to say about crypto, the
White House had some things to say about crypto, and then many of
those things made their way into the Federal Register about crypto.

Among many other topics, the concerns raised by these regulators touch
on one of my favorite things in crypto and something I’ve been
thinking about and…