Syrian blues

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 9 18:37:42 PST 2023

"No one responded. No one helped us. No one cared about those civilians. The whole world knows that north-west Syria is exhausted by the bombings over the past years. The hospitals destroyed, doctors were killed, many doctors were killed. No one said we are coming to you, we support you."

This insight brought tears to Sarah's eyes, with Karl asking why she felt so emotional and the host responding, "They feel like they're being ignored."

She added through tears, "You've got people there who are so desperate and it's as though – for years they feel as though they haven't been given the attention they deserve."

https://au.yahoo.com/lifestyle/todays-sarah-abo-breaks-down-in-tears-live-on-air-tough-001254848.html

And in related news several guests of Julian Assmange on his 2012 Russian-journalist, TV spectacle ignored the Houla Massacre