USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:28:11 PST 2023

nitter
Logo
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
United States
Joined December 2022

    Tweets 210
    Following 144
    Followers 36,478
    Likes 107

61 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

Load newest
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 23
1. #TwitterFiles & #FacebookFiles A deep dive into how Twitter &
Facebook became willing partners with The Deep State Should Facebook &
Twitter hiring practices, along with their close ties to FBI, CISA &
other Government Agencies be a focus in @Jim_Jordan investigation?
THREAD
jack
@jack
Central Intelligence Corporation
70
953
89
1,665
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 23
2. At a September 5, 2018 Senate hearing, @Jack stated, “We’ve really
strengthened our PARTNERSHIP with Government Agencies since 2016.”
Jack requests regular meetings with “Twitter’s Law Enforcement
partnerships” & asks for a “single point of contact” with the
Government
15
135
7
388
8,297
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 23
3. Twitter was not pressured at all. @jack went to Congress requesting
more help expanding their already existing "partnerships" with Law
Enforcement & Government.
Matt Taibbi
@mtaibbi
Replying to @mtaibbi
8. Federal intelligence and law enforcement reach into Twitter
included the Department of Homeland Security, which partnered with
security contractors and think tanks to pressure Twitter to moderate
content.
Show this thread
3
104
2
342
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 23
4. The “single point of contact” that @jack requested became CISA.
CISA was established. two months after this Senate hearing, in
November 2018.
4
105
1
340
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 23
5. Since 2018, Twitter hired at least 15 former FBI & CIA agents. Is
this what Jack wanted when he asked for more help from Congress?
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. @elonmusk , Your new company @Twitter has many ex FBI/CIA agents in
high ranks. Should probably do a little housecleaning. Thread 🧵
Show this thread
2
109
1
355
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 23
6. @elonmusk , does Twitter still have “partnerships” (that Jack
Dorsey requested) with Law Enforcement, CISA, and other Government
agencies?
Elon Musk
@elonmusk
Twitter is both a social media company and a crime scene
3
120
2
376
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 23
7. At this same Senate hearing, Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg testified
that Facebook receives “hints from law enforcement” on censorship of
“fake news.” She also states that Facebook coordinates with other
social media firms in this effort
11
90
2
310
3,459
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 23
8. Since 2018, Facebook hired over 100 former FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS.
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. After learning that Twitter employs at least 15 former FBI agents,
I searched Facebook. What I found is alarming Facebook currently
employs at least 115 people, in high-ranking positions, that formerly
worked at FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS: 17 CIA 37 FBI 23 NSA 38 DHS Thread🧵
Show this thread
6
122
2
340
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 11
“There must be a 7 year cooling off period before any employee of
these powerful agencies (FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS) is allowed to take a job at
a major platform (Twitter/Facebook/Google)” - @realDonaldTrump
Libs of TikTok
20
92
8
273
1,118,526
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
Jan 9
. at AGJeffLandry - Did you know the Head of “misinformation” censorship
at Facebook is a former CIA analyst named Aaron Berman? Aaron was the
highest Senior Analyst at CIA. Now he decides what content is censored
at Facebook More details 👇🏼
AG Jeff Landry
@AGJeffLandry
Jan 9
A viral video was demoted 50% pending a 7-day fact checking period.
That demotion continued by Facebook even though no “fact checking”
actually occurred. Follow 🧵 for more coercive and collusive efforts
by the @WhiteHouse to pressure @Facebook to censor @TuckerCarlson!
Show this thread
65
416
15
844
24,472
Name Redacted retweeted
LTG (R) Mike Flynn @GenFlynn
Jan 9
Again, @NameRedacted247 has another ground breaking thread. People
will be called to the carpet and held accountable for massive
violations of free speech and our basic constitutional rights. See👇🏼
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. Google currently employs at least 165 people, in high-ranking
positions, from the Intelligence Community. Google’s Trust & Safety
team is managed by 3 ex-CIA agents, who control “misinfo & hate
speech.” Here’s the breakdown: CIA-27 FBI-52 NSA-30 DHS-50 ODNI-6
Thread🧵
Show this thread
173
1,767
51
3,887
Name Redacted retweeted
LTG (R) Mike Flynn @GenFlynn
Jan 9
@NameRedacted247 is at it again & everyone involved in these
“misinformation” govt/private groups are now on notice. You will be
called to account during upcoming congressional investigations.
#WeThePeople appreciate the info you are breaking. Keep it coming.
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. After learning that Twitter employs at least 15 former FBI agents,
I searched Facebook. What I found is alarming Facebook currently
employs at least 115 people, in high-ranking positions, that formerly
worked at FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS: 17 CIA 37 FBI 23 NSA 38 DHS Thread🧵
Show this thread
42
419
23
930
Name Redacted retweeted
Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
This open source investigator @NameRedacted247 is breaking real news.
Imagine what he could do if given unfiltered access to #TwitterFiles
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. Google currently employs at least 165 people, in high-ranking
positions, from the Intelligence Community. Google’s Trust & Safety
team is managed by 3 ex-CIA agents, who control “misinfo & hate
speech.” Here’s the breakdown: CIA-27 FBI-52 NSA-30 DHS-50 ODNI-6
Thread🧵
Show this thread
35
300
17
815
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
We're only seeing this because @elonmusk runs Twitter. Wouldn't happen
with @jack at the helm
21
151
7
536
Name Redacted retweeted
Hodgetwins
@hodgetwins
Holy shit read this whole thread 👇
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. Google currently employs at least 165 people, in high-ranking
positions, from the Intelligence Community. Google’s Trust & Safety
team is managed by 3 ex-CIA agents, who control “misinfo & hate
speech.” Here’s the breakdown: CIA-27 FBI-52 NSA-30 DHS-50 ODNI-6
Thread🧵
Show this thread
349
1,973
74
6,159
Name Redacted retweeted
Tracy Beanz @tracybeanz
There’s no such thing as “ex” agent… Especially not in the CIA. Great
work. Read and shudder and share. This has got to stop.
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. Google currently employs at least 165 people, in high-ranking
positions, from the Intelligence Community. Google’s Trust & Safety
team is managed by 3 ex-CIA agents, who control “misinfo & hate
speech.” Here’s the breakdown: CIA-27 FBI-52 NSA-30 DHS-50 ODNI-6
Thread🧵
Show this thread
59
1,027
22
2,467
Name Redacted retweeted
Sebastian Gorka DrG
@SebGorka
Beyond the Deep State 👇🏻
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. Google currently employs at least 165 people, in high-ranking
positions, from the Intelligence Community. Google’s Trust & Safety
team is managed by 3 ex-CIA agents, who control “misinfo & hate
speech.” Here’s the breakdown: CIA-27 FBI-52 NSA-30 DHS-50 ODNI-6
Thread🧵
Show this thread
42
301
9
855
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
33.   Last week, we learned that Facebook’s Head of Trust & Safety is
a 17-year former CIA Analyst- Aaron Berman.
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
1. After learning that Twitter employs at least 15 former FBI agents,
I searched Facebook. What I found is alarming Facebook currently
employs at least 115 people, in high-ranking positions, that formerly
worked at FBI/CIA/NSA/DHS: 17 CIA 37 FBI 23 NSA 38 DHS Thread🧵
Show this thread
5
267
6
795
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
34.   Why, since 2016, did Twitter, Facebook & Google go on a hiring
blitz of former CIA, FBI, NSA, etc. and assign them to high level
managerial positions, many of which oversee “misinformation” and
censorship policy?
19
324
23
956
Name Redacted @NameRedacted247
35. Given the coordination we’ve seen between FBI & Twitter in
#TwitterFiles, there should be more media coverage on hiring practices
at Big Tech   . at JudiciaryGOP @Jim_Jordan should investigate why former
IC agents are imbedded in high ranks of the largest Social Media
companies
53
295
13