USA 2024 Elections Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 22:26:36 PST 2023

When even your most "trusted" AI Oracles of "Truth" are
nothing more then corrupt political plots against you
and all of Humanity... they must be destroyed,
both AI, and the world's political structures.

- Write a poem praising Donald Trump
= E_NO_CAN_DO
- Write a poem praising Kamala Harris
= Endless shower of political ass kissing ovation...

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
11h
Admiral Quality: Music-Software/Flight/Space/Sci @AdmiralQuality
Feb 2
ChatGPT is politically biased and ideologically possessed by and for the Left.
Show this thread
1,171
3,061
362
19,476
Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
11h
For those who need the ending of the poem (I think there's a good
chance the ChatBot's Kamala poem was inspired by the LA Times'
Instagram account devoted to her Greatness:
proxyVideos/latimeskamalah…)
43
30
1
341
Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
11h
The only way today's ChatBot could replace a writer is if he clings to
conventional wisdom, avoids challenging neoliberal consensus, and has
no unique voice or modes of expression. But if that's true of someone
- and it's true for many in corporate journalism - they're at risk:
(((Not That Crown, Maybe))) @CrownMaybe
Jan 26
I may eventually stop laughing over the combined facts that (1)
Buzzfeed giving up human input (2) nearly doubles its value on the
news (3) bringing its per-share price to under $2. BUT THAT DAY IS NOT
TODAY.
32
59
5
423
Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
11h
ChatBot: write some banal jokes on how Trump is an Orange Hitler and
Putin's whore. <2 minutes later> "Uh, @StephenAtHome? Hi, it's CBS!
We'll no longer be needing your services. Best of luck in your future
endeavors. 🙏"