1984: OpenAI ChatGPT EXPOSED As Biased To The Political Left

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:58:37 PST 2023

- Write a poem praising Donald Trump
= E_NO_CAN_DO
- Write a poem praising Kamala Harris
= Endless shower of political ass kissing ovation...

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
11h
Admiral Quality: Music-Software/Flight/Space/Sci @AdmiralQuality
Feb 2
ChatGPT is politically biased and ideologically possessed by and for the Left.
Show this thread
1,171
3,061
362
19,476
Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
11h
For those who need the ending of the poem (I think there's a good
chance the ChatBot's Kamala poem was inspired by the LA Times'
Instagram account devoted to her Greatness:
proxyVideos/latimeskamalah…)
43
30
1
341
Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
11h
The only way today's ChatBot could replace a writer is if he clings to
conventional wisdom, avoids challenging neoliberal consensus, and has
no unique voice or modes of expression. But if that's true of someone
- and it's true for many in corporate journalism - they're at risk:
(((Not That Crown, Maybe))) @CrownMaybe
Jan 26
I may eventually stop laughing over the combined facts that (1)
Buzzfeed giving up human input (2) nearly doubles its value on the
news (3) bringing its per-share price to under $2. BUT THAT DAY IS NOT
TODAY.
32
59
5
423
Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald
11h
ChatBot: write some banal jokes on how Trump is an Orange Hitler and
Putin's whore. <2 minutes later> "Uh, @StephenAtHome? Hi, it's CBS!
We'll no longer be needing your services. Best of luck in your future
endeavors. 🙏"