Was Ellsberg opposed to the Vietnam War?

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 7 13:18:44 PST 2023

Or supporting the rise of red-fascism?

I ask because he's recently been linked to a) Jeremy Corbyn whose candidate for Treasurer was a Marxist-Communist
and b) John Young, whose a self-described Marxist-communist and c) Noam Chomsky, whose been a long-time apologist for left-fascism for decades.

The link published here recently also involves Wikileaks which brings in at least two known Marxist-Communists - Tariq Ali and John Pilger.

Its not red-baiting when they're admitted reds.

I never suspected Daniel Ellsberg was a left-fascist for half a century - but when the facts change I change my mind.

What else can you do?