[crazy] how might an ai mind control virus work?

Mon Feb 6 04:14:49 PST 2023

[assume that somehow we have this data [for example two parallel spywares]]

[we then need to act on it in a way that is humanly normal:
[- what is similar between removal events?]
- what is the cause or are the causes of the remove / what things were
involved or necessary for it to happen?
- what can be done to prevent the removal, by acting on those causes?]

[
- what things are necessary for the event
- how can one or more of these things be changed
]

[
a basic part of interest is “what things are necessary for the event”

this is a problem that can possibly be recursively simplified, but
roughly involves something akin to AI.

something is necessary if it always precedes a result, in any
occurrence. in logical systems se call these logical rules. in
statistical observation, we call it 100% correlation uhh dependent
variables or such things.

so if A causes B, we can then step back and consider if C causes A. we
likely need a tree of these things. A possibility or dependency tree.
We need to consider what parts things break down into.

Or, contrariwise, you can just train some existing AI structure on history.
]