Cryptoanarchy; Julian Assmange is a rapist, thief and unconscionable fraud

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Feb 6 01:02:15 PST 2023

He may be a multi-millionaire from crypto donations and GOP-type connections with one of the most high-powered legal teams in the world but I have absolutely no fear of ever being sued by this puke for calling him a rapist, a thief and a psychopathic con-artist.

A fraud of the public.
Craig Wright looks like a complete amateur next to this criminal garbage, Julian Rand Paul Assmange.

I will proffer a deal to the megalomaniac though.
If he ever stops telling lies about cypherpunk revolution then I'll stop telling the awful truth about him.

Fuck KGB Wikileaks and all who sail in her.  Especially that stupid cunt Pamela Anderson.