The perfect privacy blockchain has not yet been built

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Wed Feb 1 12:53:13 PST 2023

"How Nym fights surveillance and control with blockchain technology" - BeinCrypto (German)

“There are already some blockchains that offer privacy features…But they can't do smart contract execution, so they purposefully have quite a limited feature set. I think that offering privacy features for smart contract execution, which Nym is just about to get on mainnet, is the next obvious step…We think it's going to change the way people think about privacy and blockchains. Looking to the future, there's a huge protocol design space for privacy features to do things like protecting transaction gossip, stop MEV extraction, and allow people to control their privacy levels. The perfect privacy blockchain has not yet been built.”

FROM NYM newsletter - caveat emptor