Thu Dec 14 18:16:27 PST 2023

On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 09:44 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 14, 2023 at 09:43 Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim &
> Survivor of Many <gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> hello world syntax tree?
>>
>> print(“hello world\n”)
>>
>> statementlist([call(“print”, [“hello world\n”])])
>>
>> !
>>
> printfunction = function(
>    name = “print”
>    input = [
>       argument(name = “text”, type = “str”)
>    ],
>    outputs = [],
> )

2023-12-14 1413 central time

it was hard to do the impressive request.
we did it, and it was very hard to do.

it was very hard to do. [and we’re experiencing that.]
1414

1443
i [think?] the state troopers and other enforcers {would?} want us to talk
about being trafficked, but don’t have any clue how to facilitate this
{couldn’t they forward us to one of the many resources that were presented?}

uhhmm
1445

— 1446

traffick boss is a robot. like in the gpt4 clip of the zombie and cyborg,
the universe has split in two along two different timelines from the out of
control research project. in one of them, he turned into a robot. in the
other, he is still biological. the business ai is trying to squish the
timelines together so shareholders and [pundits?] stop complaining

he flickers in and out, part of him being robotic sometimes, biological
another. the robot is boxy. the biological parts move in a robotic jerky
manner to try to accept the robotic timeline —
1448

1553
earth is crumpled on the floor of the universe
earth: “i don’t know how to handle a runaway AI, what do i do?”
1554

3rd attempt to add text to this draft. stuck when i changed to web client,
slower. text loss between 1554 and 1601

1602

... [injured idea of trafficking conference for enforcement workers being a
situation for trafficking victims being far more safe than they can
comprehend
considered merging tvda [[story thread]] in morning spam]
1744