Tue Aug 29 08:58:56 PDT 2023

some dialogue with tension, then everybody agrees to pretend to forget
the exchange. one or two people take a copy of surveillance tapes
before the region is wiped publicly. these people become popular ...

anonymous masked influencer 2 [torn]: "i am a torture special agent, i
am trying to work to stop the harm and empower the good people, and my
tools are horrors, and i channel a lot of influence that can
[hesitates, embarrassed] take me over, and confuses me when it is in
conflict. [did you know there is more than one rebel faction?]"

everybody partly nods in agreement, "oh it's so hard when horrors take over"