Morning Spam

Undiscussed Groomed for Male Slavery, One Victim of Many gmkarl+brainwashingandfuckingupthehackerslaves at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 11:10:55 PDT 2023

early on some of our different human people had an invasive phrase
“mind control mind control mind control”. karl thought this wasn’t
rational and should be ignored. but it did sound like something that
happened.

some of our thinkingnesses noticed that the suppression of the phrase
“mind control” in karl’s mind was s8milar to how hard 8t was to
discuss the phenomenon in real life.

i think that s8milarity relates [to why the phrase is here]; but maybe
forming a bigger viewpoint could help with considering whether or not
to use the phrase when noticing one already is.