[spam][ot][crazy][crazy] growing apples on moon: xkcd aug 25 2023

Sun Aug 27 05:44:15 PDT 2023

my internet bubble gave me an xkcd last friday where an apple lands on
the head of a stick figure like newton, they notice the moon hanging
in the air, and state: “we should grow apples on the moon”.

i’m sure it is a very normal response this decade for people who are
not miffed when struck in the head.

great stupid puzzle!! wonderful! much more normative than teleportation.

how would a homeless software developer grow apples on the moon?