[ot][spam][crazy] want to move roadkill off road

Karl Semich baffo32 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 13 05:47:12 PDT 2023

i need my mind to have ease.

i am hearing the search for advantage is all that is understood.

is there a way this search for advantage can be met without the things
i experience as harm, the mutating of me?

can maybe these values have pursuit without risking mutation of my inner parts?

is it possible to recognize that, as a being with possible free will,
i could make deciisons of my own that could support the values of
others?

please recognize it is physically possible for me to choose, of my
own, things that you support.