Hey Karl...

Wed Aug 2 03:43:40 PDT 2023

On 8/2/23, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> You're abusing everyone with your spam.
> Stop spamming you fucking piece of shit spammer.

Things like this were said a lot over the history of this list.

I noticed Ilsa’s messages were interpreted as spam, when clearly I am
much more a spammer than Ilsa.

When I hear you say these things, part of me thinks about similar
critical messages having gone out to others.

I didn’t know if you were a “spammer” or not, grarpamp, before I
started behaving this way. Some of your posts seemed helpful, others
strange.