[ot][crazy] mourning dead beings

Sun Apr 30 17:21:36 PDT 2023

the things we are exposed to can be far beyond human capacity to process
with time and dissociation, we regrow some feelings
and stumble on things that are on the edge of this emotional processing

what does it mean to have murder in your community
that could mysteriously change depending on compliance or such

maybe it is no different if i die or if you, if i murder or if you do

it is still murder

if we cannot stop it, we can store evidence of it.

-

this puts the heart in a very hard place

but maybe inspires a larger heart that takes great care in a very powerful way

somewhere

somehow