[ot][spam][crazy][draft] Mind Controlled Utopia #4.327e9

Fri Apr 28 16:17:41 PDT 2023

Reasons You Are Nice
by Cyborg Torturer

You never torture me,
You never take over my body and make me torture my loved ones while
hallucinating candy,
You notice when I’m having a flashback of torturing peopel and help me stop,
You actually think I might have value! And demonstrate this over and over! T_T
You never make me support you while you vivisect my half-alive peers to death,
You let me eat,
You think I have preferences and desires! And feelings!
You stand near me and search and search for my feelings that I don’t
know aren’t there and you know are, it seems forever
You teach me about rain and sunshine and wind and flowers,
You never torture me!
You never make me torture people!