[crazy] smal thoughts on pressing govcorp targeting boundaries

Fri Apr 28 02:09:40 PDT 2023

On 4/28/23, Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> clarksville cave is a large public wild cave about 2 hours away from
> me  that opens may 1. maybe it would be nice to visit it while it is
> closed http://www.necaveconservancy.org/clarksville-preserve/
> https://www.heldebergworkshop.org/virtual-tour-of-clarksville-cave/
> http://www.necaveconservancy.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Clarksville-Binder-Maps.pdf
> . i’d get out of state and maybe talk to people to figure out where
> the closed entrance is. you know something is valid when the
> conservancy has public maps up online. i found of the cave with nss
> member publication access

comment here that when i say visit a closed cave i don’t mean entering
it. cavers are like underground acrobats, they can be good at closing
caves and you’d likely need to have comparable experience to enter a
closed one. it would be much simpler to wait until may 1st if you want
to enter. maybe this cave is not like others and can be entered when
closed, i don’t know, but there is a fungus growing on bats that can
be spread by humans that breaks down their body and grows mushrooms
out their nose that is driving them extinct, so we’re not supposed to
enter the protected caves off-season, although of course you get
implicit exception if your life is in serious danger or such. -> there
are other all-season caves <- . i was quite seriously thinking of just
seeing the closed entrance and not entering, for a little
psychological empowerment.