[crazy] smal thoughts on pressing govcorp targeting boundaries

Fri Apr 28 00:57:38 PDT 2023

canceled events, injured therapists, unanswered voicemails

generally if i want to add a new formal event to my life, especially
if it’s empowering or in-person, i have to jump through hoops and wait
long delays. usually during the hoops and delays the people i’m trying
to connect with can seem to get targeted as well.

the delays can be attributed to missed messages, coincidental medical
issues or other tragedies or sudden life changes, rescheduled venue
constraints … and depending on the event they can also continue after
the engagement, making continued connection hard.

sometimes when i’m feeling extra limited regarding adding connections
to my life or leaving the town or state or country i’m in, it can seem
nice to find some way to establish a norm of something different. this
is meaningful even just for my own psychology.

what kind of things are reliable, and won’t get rescheduled — maybe
big, popular events or gatherings? what kind of people can be easily
reached without phone or email? what kind of events can be found
without relying on digital and human updates …? what kind of places
can i travel to, whether or not there’s an event there? …