News Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 19:28:10 PDT 2023

DC_Draino @DC_Draino
Rogan O’Handley • Husband • Patriot • Lawyer • Constitutionalist • Anti-Woke❌🤡
Tampa, FL
dcdraino.com
Joined June 2017

    Tweets 4,425
    Following 741
    Followers 757,396
    Likes 1,011

676 Photos and videos

    Tweets
    Tweets & Replies
    Media

DC_Draino @DC_Draino
5m
US DOD confirmed its partnerships w/46 Ukrainian biolabs US Dept of
Energy confirmed it has “sensitive US nuclear [weapon] technology” in
Ukraine Leaked Pentagon papers show US troops in Ukraine Trump got
impeached for a *phone call* to Ukraine, but Biden can freely start
WW3?
28
271
11
598
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
2m
Here is all the proof for the skeptics
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
Jan 29
Remember when the Pentagon confirmed the US partnered w/46 Ukrainian
Bioweapon labs? And Hunter Biden secured millions for 1 of the labs -
Metabiota? Well now we have a 2/24/22 letter from Zelensky ordering
the destruction of all gov’t files for Metabiota I’m sure it’s nothing
Show this thread
4
28
65
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
22m
🚨In Tucker’s last monologue on Fox, he confirmed the US has
“sensitive American nuclear technology” in Ukraine Let me repeat -
Biden put US nuclear weapon technology into Ukraine and potentially
instigated the entire war Did Tucker get shut down for trying to stop
WW3?
188
1,338
50
3,281
32,138
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
15m
First it was US military coordination with Ukrainian Biolabs Now it’s
“sensitive US Nuclear technology” in Ukraine All of this is now
confirmed accurate information, yet Tucker was the only mainstream
media journalist exposing it to the public Now you know why Fox parted
ways
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
Jan 29
Remember when the Pentagon confirmed the US partnered w/46 Ukrainian
Bioweapon labs? And Hunter Biden secured millions for 1 of the labs -
Metabiota? Well now we have a 2/24/22 letter from Zelensky ordering
the destruction of all gov’t files for Metabiota I’m sure it’s nothing
Show this thread
16
129
6
368
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
2h
Remember when Obama was in power and took out Gaddafi in Libya and it
caused a massive migration crisis that flooded millions of Africans
into Europe? Anyway, Obama’s VP is now in power & Sudan is now in a
deadly civil war & is right next to Libya I’m sure it’s not
intentional
76
574
21
1,436
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
2h
Someone told me they think Susan Rice left the Biden regime so she
could start working on the Michelle Obama 2024 campaign and I think
they’re onto something
539
824
103
4,212
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
2h
Don’t let all the MSM firings distract you from the fact that Sudan is
plunging into a deadly civil war and the Biden government just told
16,000+ US citizens in Sudan they need to fend for themselves & there
won’t be mass evacuations Are we about to see Afghanistan 2.0?
203
2,905
85
6,719
Show this thread
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
2h
3 days ago: Tucker’s opening monologue calls out mainstream media’s
role in pushing the Covid vaccines despite their high risk for serious
side effects and death Today: Tucker is no longer with Fox This is the
power of Big Pharma
681
3,197
143
8,771
152,752
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
3h
In the same month that Trump’s polls have skyrocketed, we’ve now seen
Fox part ways with Dan Bongino, Lara Trump, and Tucker Carlson
Coincidence? Nah, that’s panic
327
2,231
75
8,851
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
3h
What if a secret part of the Dominion settlement was Fox getting rid
of Tucker Carlson?
770
1,087
106
6,853
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
4h
I can pinpoint the exact moment that it was the beginning of the end
for Fox News When Bret Baier called Arizona for Biden in 2020 before
even calling Florida for Trump That’s when I knew they were in on it
1,202
3,234
208
13,181
Show this thread
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
4h
Bud Light: Nobody can beat our stock drop! Paul Ryan: Hold my soy latte...
172
1,153
57
4,508
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
4h
Anyone else do this too?
2,435
3,760
302
22,217
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
4h
Powerful clip from Tucker’s recent spot on the Full Send podcast He
says media is controlled by powerful people who run the world, it
shouldn’t be trusted, and he regrets being part of the propaganda
machine for so many years
Bobby D
630
6,286
416
16,913
1,140,735
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
4h
Wherever Tucker goes next to tell inconvenient truths about the Biden
regime, I will follow Who else?
2,403
4,853
295
30,970
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
5h
This is Tucker’s current Twitter bio😂
370
813
83
9,794
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
5h
Domestic Policy Advisor Susan Rice fired by Biden regime Don Lemon
fired by CNN Tucker Carlson out at Fox just days after Dominion
settlement Dan Bongino out at Fox Lara Trump out at Fox Sure seems
like there are big things going on behind the scenes
849
3,717
219
15,247
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
5h
Anyone else starting to notice Paul Ryan getting rid of all the
pro-Trump voices at Fox?
Eric Trump @EricTrump
5h
First it was @LaraLeaTrump, then @dbongino now @TuckerCarlson… What is
happening to Fox?
448
980
42
4,383
DC_Draino @DC_Draino
5h
Now that Tucker has parted ways with Fox, I can confirm that he is
even more Based in person than what we all saw on his nightly show He
is truly a man of the People, and now the Fox/Paul Ryan handcuffs are
off If he goes independent with no censorship, it will be a
gamechanger
433
1,589
64