FreeSpeech and Censorship: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 19:25:10 PDT 2023

Deep State canceling many this week, 1984 shuts down Tucker Carlson
and a bunch of others including Andrew Anglin of Daily Stormer...

Andrew Anglin April 24, 2023
https://twitter.com/WorldWarWang
https://gab.ai/AndrewAnglin
https://vk.com/dailystormer14
Wtf is This Shit
Tucker Carlson apparently just either got fired or quit Fox News.
And my Twitter account, several hours after the 12-hour suspension
ended and I was allowed to use the account again, is now showing like
it’s totally locked.
Also, Twitter seems broken.
I don’t have time for this right now.

Andrew Anglin April 24, 2023
It’s Just One of Those Days
It’s not really one of those days where there’s some kind of problem
or whatever.
But real life stuff happens, and I can’t write anything good or go
through and finish my meme collection.
You people know I’ve worked 365 days a year for 10 years straight now, right?
And still you get all of your daily news items, of course, which is
the only thing anyone was ever promised.
I’ll be back tomorrow with the full memes, a very funny article about
my recent 12-hour Twitter ban, and many more great things.
Until then, enjoy the news.
And also send crypto.

http://stormer5v52vjsw66jmds7ndeecudq444woadhzr2plxlaayexnh6eqd.onion/

    Featured Stories
    World
    US
    Society
    Insight

Daily Stormer

    Featured Stories
    World
    US
    Society
    Insight

Featured Stories

    Wtf is This Shit

    Andrew Anglin

    I don't have time for this right now.
    It’s Just One of Those Days

    Andrew Anglin
    EPA Ignores Court Order Banning Terribly Toxic Herbicides, Lawsuit Claims

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    Russian Company Releases GigaChat AI to Rival ChatGPT

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    South Koreans Completing Tasks from Cash-Giving Apps for Cents
Because of Economic Crisis

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    Man in Custody Battle with Ex-Girlfriend to Stop Her from
Trannifying His 3-Year-Old Son

    Snake Baker
    Chicago: Yoofs Who Stole Car, Caused Crash That Killed 6-Month-Old
Get Charged with Misdemeanors

    Snake Baker

US

    San Francisco Target Locks Down Entire Inventory Because of
Shoplifting Crisis

    Elvis Dunderhoff

    What a racist thing to do.
    Pilot Who Offered Affordable Flights to Women Looking for
Abortions Gets Fired

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    EPA Ignores Court Order Banning Terribly Toxic Herbicides, Lawsuit Claims

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    Chicago: Yoofs Who Stole Car, Caused Crash That Killed 6-Month-Old
Get Charged with Misdemeanors

    Snake Baker
    Faggot “Throuple” Adopt Girl, Plan for More Children

    Snake Baker

World

    Experts Announce It’s Time to be Afraid Again as New Coronavirus
Variant “Arcturus” Spreads

    Elvis Dunderhoff

    Your rights are making people sick.
    Russia to Ban Changing Gender on Passports, Other ID Documents

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    Russian Company Releases GigaChat AI to Rival ChatGPT

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    South Koreans Completing Tasks from Cash-Giving Apps for Cents
Because of Economic Crisis

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    New Migrant Caravan Coming to America

    Elvis Dunderhoff

Society

    Man in Custody Battle with Ex-Girlfriend to Stop Her from
Trannifying His 3-Year-Old Son

    Snake Baker

    She also wants to get him vaxed against Covid.
    Red Cross Campaign Urges Gamers to Stop Committing War Crimes,
Attacking NPCs

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    Boston: Climate Terrorists Deflate Tires on 43 SUVs

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    Pope Francis, Bill Gates, And Others Lose Twitter Blue Checkmark

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    Florida Restaurant Allegedly Throws Out Faggot Beer Cans, Tells
Customers They Don’t Sell Faggot Beer

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    The Science Using Gene Therapy to Make Men Infertile

    Elvis Dunderhoff
    Chorus of Screeching Fat Sluts Attack Blue Cartoon Dog for
“Fat-Shaming” Them

    Snake Baker
    Elon Says Larry Page (Google Jew) is Planning to Create AI God

    Andrew Anglin

Insight

    Saturday Swine Pearls: “Drug Addiction” is a Dumb Hoax

    Andrew Anglin

    We're doing quickies now. Breaking the conditioning.
    German Peasants Protesting the Total Breakdown of National
Functionality – No Leader

    Andrew Anglin
    Leftists Do Not Understand Rightist Beliefs and Do Not Appear to
Even Understand Their Own Beliefs

    Andrew Anglin
    Memetic Monday: These Memes Just Keep Getting Better, I’m Telling You What

    Andrew Anglin
    Eat, Drink, And be Merry. It’s All You Have.

    Andrew Anglin
    How in the Heck was I Not Aware of This 2021 Modest Mouse Album???

    Andrew Anglin
    Memetic Monday: The Best Memes Ever?

    Andrew Anglin
    Happy Easter, Everyone. Christ is Risen.

    Andrew Anglin

Recent Posts
California: Politician Wants to Make Criticizing Teachers Who Trannify
Kids a Crime

Snake Baker

Up to a year in prison if it passes.
Italy: Jews Whine After Minister Says Italians Shouldn’t be Ethnically Replaced

Snake Baker

Oh noes!
Leftists Do Not Understand Rightist Beliefs and Do Not Appear to Even
Understand Their Own Beliefs

Andrew Anglin

I am in touch with humanity.
Japan: Court Gives Ugandan Dyke Refugee Status

Snake Baker

The government tried to deport her.
Secret CCP (Communist Regime) Police Station in NYC Busted by Feds was
Renewing Drivers’ Licenses of Pure Evil

Andrew Anglin

If none of this seems to make sense, it's because it does not make sense.
El Salvador: Journo Scum Move to Costa Rica to Escape Based Leader

Snake Baker

Good.
69% of Americans Pessimistic About Economy, 49% Tapping Into Savings
to Cover Expenses

Elvis Dunderhoff

Gay anal is expensive.
The Science to Release Genetically Engineered Bacteria to Eat Carbon
Dioxide from Air

Elvis Dunderhoff

It's like the plot of a budget horror movie.
Washington: Middle School Staff and Students Participate in Creepy Licking Game

Snake Baker

Get the Dalai Lama out of our schools!
The Science Using Gene Therapy to Make Men Infertile

Elvis Dunderhoff

Gene editing should be banned.
Young Australians Experiencing “High Psychological Distress” Because
of Global Warming Hoax

Elvis Dunderhoff

Climate Change is a PSYOP.
Germany: Tiny Village in Saxony Becomes Latest Target for
Government-Run Colonization

Snake Baker

It's not Ukrainians they're getting.
Australia: Fascist Basketball Association Bans Tranny from Women’s League

Snake Baker

Bitches can't handle the competition.
Boomer Kills 20-Year-Old Woman After She Pulls Into Wrong Driveway

Elvis Dunderhoff

This could have been prevented if women were banned from leaving the house.
Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP) Tries to Hide Child
Trannification Procedures

Snake Baker

What a fitting acronym.
#FreeRicky
Demographic Countdown
shekels plz goyim
This reader-funded site is the most censored publication in history.
Send Monero today!
.
Disclaimer

We here at the Daily Stormer are opposed to violence. We seek
revolution through the education of the masses. When the information
is available to the people, systemic change will be inevitable and
unavoidable.

Anyone suggesting or promoting violence in the comments section will
be immediately banned, permanently.
© Copyright Daily Stormer 2023, All Rights Reserved -- Join the Daily
Stormer site chat for future updates in case of further domain
seizure.