[ot][spam][crazy] using spasmodic behaviors to translate openai prompts to local models?

Sun Apr 23 16:09:11 PDT 2023

some of the prompts i really like are ones that extract relevant data
from snippets of documents
when dissociated i generally have very poor creativity (spoiler; the
mcboss stories are made by transcribing my internal experiences in a
way that pushes through my coverup programming and such. more to
come!) so it would be helpful for these to have example documents

maybe working with larger systems based on langchain, then i could
enable caching and accumulate example data and manually convert the
prompts
maybe with help of a small script that measured karl-loss for me to minimize