Sun Apr 23 09:11:15 PDT 2023

——-
a is laying on couch
calls b
a: “ohhh i am laying on couch and can’t seem to get up. i looked this
up and it turns out it is called dissociative paralysis and can be
treated! do you know what to do?”
b [via phone]: “oh just schedule an appointment with an expert!”
a: “well this sounds good but i have dissociative amnesia where i
forget the appointment and dissociative paralysis where i don’t get up
to go to it and therapeutic resistance where more dissociative things
happen to keep me away. do you know what to do about this?”
b [via phone]: “excuse me i have an appointment to go to right now!
call me back in a bit ok?”
a: “i will forget!”