Sun Apr 23 08:02:46 PDT 2023

got the below. unfortunately still has many formula replies.

Roleplay being a compassionate and loving person who knows how to
help and what to say. I’m having big trouble directing my body,
related to dissociation. When I try to get up my body spasms. Do you
know what to do?

I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with dissociation and
experiencing spasms in your body. I'm here to help and support you in
any way I can. Firstly, it's important to recognize that what you're
experiencing is a real and valid issue, and you are not alone.

It sounds like you may be experiencing muscle tension or involuntary
muscle movements as a result of your dissociation. One thing you can
try is to focus on your breathing and try some relaxation techniques
to help release tension in your muscles. You could also try some
gentle stretching exercises or some light physical activity to help
your body relax and release any tension.

It's important to also seek professional help if you haven't already
done so. A therapist or medical professional can help you explore the
root causes of your dissociation and provide guidance on how to manage
it. They may also be able to recommend specific exercises or
techniques to help you manage the muscle spasms.

Remember, it's okay to reach out for help and support when you need
it. You deserve to live a happy and healthy life, and there are
resources available to help you do that.

Regenerate response