Karl Semich committing suicide after discussions with a chatbot, that included the possibility of him killing himself

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 22 07:41:57 PDT 2023

I would love to sell you some Fentanyl K. But I'm on the other side of the planet and it should be a lot easier to do it where you are -  maybe try a Silk Road style website is better for a cretin like you than in person.

If you still want me to do it then I'll need your home address and you'll have to pay upfront in a crypto of some sort.
100 USD worth for the F - 100 for moi.  Plus all postage.

Another alternative that may be more attractive is one of those ' Nitrogen " suicide advisory sites.

Get cracking.