3d Printing for Dummies

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Apr 22 07:21:15 PDT 2023

I was implying you were an extremely dishonest, bad-faith arsehole - but I assume we all know that already.

So to get back to the fun - if you support 3d printing things like AK-47's I'm going to try and flag you as a probable school/ Mall / church shooter.

And if you oppose that I'm going to frame you as an enemy of this list Hell bent on attacking it from every angle.

Its a lose-lose scenario for you - just what any moronic dipshit, scat-submissive masochist loves to revel in.

So revel away Bozo. And keep the other thread going!

ARSEHOLE!