3d Printing for Dummies

Sat Apr 22 06:41:30 PDT 2023

On 4/22/23, professor rat <pro2rat at yahoo.com.au> wrote:
> What issue?

uhhhh I don’t remember well. did you imply i was married and beating
my wife? i was hoping we’d improve the scenario of what kind of things
were normal there.

if you are beating you’re wife i am sorry for this, it sounds
dangerous for both of you.

it just really surprised me i don’t have a wife and am sad when people
are beaten. i knew a woman whose body was broken for life because her
husband was violent.

the 3d printing topic seems a little fun, different from the content